Online recipe review: Wonton Soup

I am a nutrition student in Niigata prefecture. l'm going to review a recipe for Wonton Soup. Wonton Soup is a Chinese dish of wontons in chicken soup. Wonton is a dish in which ingredients such as meat and shrimp are wrapped in flour skins. I found this recipe on Just One Cookbook which is a great blog site with lots of Japanese food recipes on it. This blog’s link is https://www.justonecookbook.com/shrimp-pork-wonton/This blog is written by Nami who is a blogger and YouTuber. I chose this recipe because I thought this dish would be fun to make with family. 

This recipe doesn't have a lot of ingredients, but I couldn't prepare the chicken soup. That's why I substituted chicken soup for Marudori Gara Soup. You can buy it at the supermarket. The total ingredients cost is about 1,200 yen. This is the cost for 4 people, so it costs about 300 yen per person. 
I will explain how to make Wonton Soup easily. First, heat the chicken soup and green onions. 
Also, mix the ingredients for the wonton filling. 
Second, wrap the mixed ingredients in a wonton skin. 

I was supposed to make 46 wontons, but the size of the skin was too small, so I ended up making 56. I enjoyed making wontons with my family. Wonton skins tear easily, but don't worry. It came out clean even if it was a little torn. When the wontons are ready, boil them. This recipe says to boil it for about 5 minutes, but it actually boiled for 3 minutes. Boil wontons and pour chicken soup over them to complete. This dish has a very refreshing taste, but it also warms the body because it has a little pepper. It's very delicious when I eat it with ponzu souce. This recipe was a hit with my family. I think everyone from adults to children likes it. 

Strengths 
The biggest strength of this recipe is that it is fun to make. Also, You can finish your meal with just this. Your body will warm up and you will feel full.

Weaknesses
Weakness is smell. While making soup, some people may be bothered by the smell of green onions. In addition, it takes a long time to make wontons. 

This recipe was easy to read because this blog has many photos. So you can understand this recipe even if you can't read English. Also, cooking video was easy to understand and when there was something I didn't understand, the video helped me. 

Finally, if I had to give this recipe a star, it would be five stars(★★★★★). I recommended this recipe to anyone who enjoys cooking with family or friends. I learned new ways to wrap wontons and use chicken soup from this recipe. I also learned how to write a good blog. The dish is very easy and delicious, so please try it. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2