SOL#4


 Hello! It’s been hot these days. Wednesday and Thursday were midsummer days and the temperature was close to 30 degrees. However, our house is cool as if we live near a lake because we are surrounded by rice fields. 

Today I would like to introduce my family “Moco”. He is already 14 years old, so he is a grandpa. He is about 80 in human years. Even though it’s already warm, he is wearing a boa fleece because he’s very sensitive to the cold. He is so cute!! Please tell me if you have a cute family too. 

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hi, Misaki.
    Your family is so cute!! I was amazed that he is 14 years old, but in human terms, he ws 80.
    The cold season is over and the good season is here!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Misaki.
    Moco is very cute! He is living an awfully long life, I'm so glad to hear that!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Misaki ! Moco is very cute, so I want to meet Moco. He lives long !
    I had dog and cat but they were already dead...
    I want to have it again!

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Misaki
    I have dog too! My dog name is cafe.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2