SOL#12

 



On Tuesday, I went to eat steak with my mother. The name of the restaurant is “Ishiyaki Steak Zei.” There, you can grill the steak to your liking and eat it. It’s been a long time since I really ate a steak, so I ate so much. I ate 200g steak. I may have eaten a little too much😋. I prefer lean steak to sirloin steak. Red meat steak is very satisfying because I have to chew it well. It is also recommended for those who are on a diet. 

That night, my sister gave me mitarashi dango. She is in the home economics club, and she made mitarashi dango for her club activitiy that day. It was very delicious. Eating delicious food makes me feel better. Thank you my sister!! 

コメント

  1. Hallo, Misaki! The steak of your picture have a lot of satisfaction.
    I want to eat steak too🍖
    And your sister is very kind!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    The steak looks delicious!I like steak.It was nice to be able to eat mitarashi dango too!

    返信削除
  3. Hello. I went to "Zei" in Toyama last weekend. Then I ate "Zei hamburg steak". I have never eaten steak there, so I try to eat it next.

    返信削除
  4. Hello,Misaki! The steak in the picture lloks so delicious. You always said wanted to eat steak.
    It was nice to eat. I want to eat steak too. Let's go to the "steak miya" near the university togeter next time.

    返信削除
  5. Hello Misaki! The steak must be delicious! I love steak so I am hungry now....
    You ate a lot! I was surprised.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2