SOL#9

 A crepe shop came to the university of Niigata Prefecture! 



On Wednesday, the crepe shop came to our university. It was a crepe made by a taiyaki shop and there are three types. They are chocolate banana crepe, caramel cookie crepe and blueberry banana crepe. I bought a blueberry banana crepe. It was so big and satisfying. It was so delicious! 

Moreover, I was lucky enough to win the lottery that day. The prize was 500 yen ticket. That’s why the 450 yen crepe is practically free. I was very happy that day! 

The crepe shop will come to our university again next Wednesday, so please buy it if you want to eat sweet crepe. 😋

コメント

  1. You were very lucky to win the lottery! And your crepe looks delicious so l will buy it next week!

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Misaki!
    I also bought a crepe and ate a caramel cookie crepe! Winning a ticket for 500 yen is amazing! Is enviable. You are a lucky girl!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Misaki.
    The crepe looks so tasty! I coudn't buy it, so I envy you...

    返信削除
  4. Hello!
    I ate a crepe on Wednesday too!I ate a chocolate banana crepe.Unfortunately, I didn't win the lottery...
    The crepe were so delicious!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2