SOL#6

 

Hello everyone! Are you watching “The Ring Finger for the King” on TV? I sometimes watch it on TV with my sister. My friend “Kanon” loves Kanna Hashimoto as an actor. She always says “Hashimoto Kanna is very cute!!”. I think so too. One day, Riyo’s instagram story uploaded cute photo. The photo is that Yuzuka who is Riyo’s friend saw the poster which advertised “The Ring Finger for the King”. Kanon said me “I want to do this!”. So we went to Banbai City. An event was held there. It was like a summer festival. We found the poster, and we took a photo. However, the photo is not good because the place was crowded. But, we had a nice lunch and dessert. So we were happy! I had a good time with Kanon. 

I want you to know your favorite TV problem. Please tell me it!

コメント

  1. Hello Misaki ! I'm watching that drama too! The drama has a lot of squeaking scenes, and I'm screaming every time. It looks like a lot of fun to be in a festive mood! It's a good holiday.I wonder what you ate for lunch and dessert.My favorite drame I've ever seen is "Hana nochi Hare".Of course, this season is "The Ring Finger for the King".

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Misaki.
    I’m watching that drama too.
    Hasimoto Kanna is very beautiful and cute.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Misaki!!
    I'm that Yuzuka...it's embarrassing.....
    I watch this drama every week too and am fascinated by her cuteness every time.
    Words can't describe her clarity in the sunlight.
    I want to talk about this drama together!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2