SOL#14


Hello everyone! Summer vacation is finally approaching. I’m excited because I think summer vacation is coming soon! 

Today I will tell you about my recent boom. Lately, I like morning activities. I like coming to university earlier than usual and studying at Commons. I usually come to the university around 8 o’clock. Then study for about 40 minutes. There are few people in the morning and the Commons are very cozy. Especially when the weather is nice, it’s really comfortable, so please try to do your morning activities on a sunny day.☀️ 

What is your recent boom? 

コメント

  1. Hello, Misaki.
    Your recent boom is nice! My recent boom is running early in the morning! But now the test is coming up, I would like to follow your example...

    返信削除
  2. Hello,Misaki! Thank you for your test. We did our best!
    Morning life is so good. Let's spend the morning with me next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2