SOL#7

 I really don’t have anything to write today, so I’ll introduce what I think is hard these days. 

We have been studying English a lot since we entered university. University of Niigata Prefecture has a lot of assignments. This is my opinion, not a complaint. Don’t you think so? Especially “M-Reader” is a burden for me. I have to read 85,000 words by summer. Some people may have higher goals. Now I have read 32,000 words. I am doing my best! 

However, after entering university, there are more fun things than hard things. So I will try to achieve this goal. Let’s do our best together! 

コメント

  1. Hi, Misaki.
    M-Reader is a very heavy task for me too... However,, I read things that have fewer words per book than Japanese books, so they are easy to read. Let's both do our best!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Misaki.
    I'm having a hard time with my English assignment and I'm trying my best enery day. Let's work hard together!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2