SOL#5


 Today, I am going to talk about my recommend shop. The shop’s name is “puddle coffee”. This shop is very close to university of Niigata Prefecture. It’s about five minutes on foot from the university. It is a space where you can relax. The menu is strawberry parfait on this photo. It is very delicious and cute! There are many other menus, so please come and try them. 

These days, I am looking for part-time job. I want to do this and that because I’m greedy. So I haven’t been able to decide on part-time job yet. If you possible, please tell me about your part-time job.

コメント

  1. Hi,Misaki!!
    I really want to go to that cafe because when I went the other day, it was full and I couldn't get in.... I will revenge again next time!!
    I work part-time at a privately owned izakaya.
    It's fun to get along with the regulars. so I recommend it.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Misaki.
    I didn't know this cafe is so close to the university! I want to go there during my free time in class or on my way home with my friends. This picture is looks so delicious!
    I work at Kappazushi near the university. It's very busy there, but it's fun!

    返信削除
  3. Hello, MIsaki!!
    The strawberry parfait looks very delicious and pretty. Thanks for telling me.
    I work part-time at a Thiland restaurant. This is first part-time job for me. Working is harder than I imaged. Actually,I always want to quick. However, there is a lot to learn. I highly reccomend you starting a part-time job!

    返信削除
  4. Hello,Misaki. I didn't know this cafe. The picture pafe looks so delicious. So Let's go to that cafe together next time.
    I'm looking for part-time job too. I want to pass the pare-time job early.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2