SOL#13






 Hello everybody. How did you spend your three-days weekend? 

On the last day of the three-day weekend, I went to the Hakusan Festival with my friend. It is also called the wind chimes festival. I went to the festival for the first time and saw many wind chimes. The various shapes of wind chimes that you don’t usually see were very beautiful. Especially the wind chime with a jellyfish motif was wonderful. 

I won Cyukiti on an omikuji. I hope my wish will come true. If you could make a wish, what would you wish for? 

コメント

  1. Hello, Misaki! Your weekend looks very fun. Water omikuji is very cute design. The wind chimes are very beautiful. So, I want to go there someday!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Misaki!
    Beautiful wind chimes are displayed at the Hakusan Festival, which is very nice! If the festival is held next year, would like to go there.
    My wish is not to gain weight even if I eat a lot!

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Misaki!
    The picture of the wind chime and the video are very beautiful. I didn't know about the festival, so I'd like to go next year. I hope that I won't gain weight even if I eat a lot.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2