SOL#8



This time I will introduce you to Tuesday’s dinner. It’s my mother’s homemade Gaprao rice! I’m not good at taking pictures, so it looks like dry curry, but this is Gaprao rice. It is rare for me to eat foreign food at home. However, it was very hot and humid that day, so my mother thought of spicy dish to beat the heat and made this dish. This dish was very delicious and made me feel little ethnic. It may be good to eat foreign dishes once in a while. Please try it if you like. 


My pet “Moco” also had this expression because he wanted to eat this dish (lettuce).🥰

コメント

  1. Hello,Misaki! The Gaprao rice looks very delicious. I made it too, but it didn't enough spices. I haven't really thought about foreign dishes, so I'm going to try it from now on.😊

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Misaski!!
    Your mother's homemade Gaprao rice looks so delicious.
    I work part-time at a Thailand restsursnt. I often serve Gaprao rice, so I feel an affinity with you.

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Misaki! The Gaprao rice that your mother made looks very delicious. I will try to make gapao rice too. Your dog is very cute! My dog often barks when she wants to eat. It's cute and makes me want to give feed my dogs. Do you think so too?

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Misaki.
    Gapao rice, I like it. It looks very tasty!! I wish I could have been there for dinner at your house lol. I live alone, so I will look up the recipe and try to make it myself.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2