SOL#10

Pizza day!



 I had a pizza party with my friends at university on Friday. It was my first time ordering pizza for delivery, so I was really excited. When I was a high school student, I dreamed of ordering pizza at school, but I couldn’t do it because there was no pizza shop near my high school and they didn’t deliver. I am very happy that I was able to fulfill my dream. 

We ordered 3 pizzas. It wasn’t easy to choose because there were so many types of pizza that we wanted to try, but I think we made a good choice. We ordered a mixed pizza, a mozzarella cheese pizza, and a shrimp mayonnaise pizza. Especially the shrimp mayonnaise pizza was very delicious because the dough was custom made with cheese. Everyone, please order the dough with cheese. And next time, let’s have a pizza party with everyone from the Department of Health and Nutrition!! 

コメント

  1. Hi, Misaki. The pizza party looks like a lot of fun! I also admire it very much because there was no pizza shop around the school and I couldn't have a pizza party. I would love to have a pizza party with everyone!

    返信削除
  2. Hello, MIsaki.
    It was my dream to have a pizza party at school too, so I'm envious!
    It looks like a lot of fun to have a party at the Department of Health and Nutrition!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Misaki UP2